Monday, May 18, 2009

What is for lunch today?



What did I pack for lunch today?

Since I know my husband is reading this I wanted to give him a heads up on what is in his lunch today. I also wanted to start a dialog on what everyone else likes to make for lunch.

I normally pack dinner leftovers with a few added items in my husband’s lunch. Today my husband is eating the last of the mushroom congee, and a small spinach salad with sherry vinaigrette along with strawberries that have been dressed with balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and topped with walnuts.

When I pack lunch I like to include a raw veggie dish (normally a salad) and a fruit. I also try to include a small portion of nuts for healthy fat.

If you have some great ideas for lunch I would love to know what they are. Please post a comment if you want to share with everyone or send me an email.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails